The Zero Series' thinness comes from the leather craftsmanship which protects your iPhone 4 but does not add any bulk. Zero Series for iPhone 4 provides great protection while securing your iPhone 4 in an attractive design.
The bottom opening for easy device removal helps you remove your iPhone 4 with just one little move.
- Designed for perfect fit with iPhone 4
- Slim concept design adds no-bulk
- Hand-crafted for ultimate protection
- Soft lining for protection against scratching
- Beautiful contrasting colour stitching
- Bottom opening for easy device removal
Did you notice?The bottom opening for device removal helps you to remove your iPhone 4 quickly and easily.
Apple Recommends ForQuality, traditional leather craftsmanship combined with modern engineering, producing a virtually bulk-free case for your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Beyzacases Zero Series Case for iPhone 4
- UPC or EAN No. : 8698957519953
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Having tried just about every case for the iPhone 4, this one is the nicest.
One of the many features of Apple products is that they're very nice to handle - without screen protectors or snap on covers. The raw phone just feels nice without anything on it, particularly the screen. However, having a scratched phone would be irritating beyond belief. Most 'pouch' type wallets are pretty awful looking - but this one is not. It's super slim, very nicely made and looks good with the phone in it. The great advantage is that the phone can go into any pocket without any fear of it becoming scratched.
It's designed to be able to operate the mute switch without taking it out of the sleeve, and it can be charged without taking it out too.
When you take a call or use your iPhone, you then have the unscratched, unadorned rather luxurious phone without stick on covers!
Highly recommended product. :) …
- Written by Neil D A from Hambledon
75 of 78 people found this useful
Best Quality Pouch on Market
I've tried and tested majority of the other iphone 4 pouches on the market and have to say this is hands down the best design I ha ve come across.
- Phone fits snugly in the pouch and will not slide out on its own.
- Very Very slim, barely increases the size.
- Protects the phone from scratches when in pocket or bag.
- Quality Craftsmanship, best looking/feeling pouch on the market so far (in my opinion)
- Can switch on mute button and charge while in pouch.
- Might not protect it from hard drops like thicker cases will.
- although covers about 95% of the phone, a little is exposed, might just get nicked if a lot of moving occurs in a bag with keys or the like.
- Annoying "beyzacases" logo in the bottom of the back
There is probably only one other pouch/case that may be better but its literally 4 times the price, so for the price of this pouch is the best value for money. …
- Written by Musaab B from Birmingham
52 of 53 people found this useful
I would not disagree that this case is very desirable and bought one today. However, the inside seams of the case are very hard in places and after inserting and extracting the phone just a few times it caused a wear mark on the metal frame of the phone which was indelible.
Given that anyone buying this is doing so because they want to preserve the condition of their phone it is rather self defeating and as much as I love the case itself I have decided to pop my old iPod into it instead. The search for the perfect case continues. …
- Written by Peter H from London
31 of 39 people found this useful
simple but perfect
bought this with my 4S, was a bit stiff to begin with but anything made from leather will be, a year later my phone is mark free a part from rub marks from my car holder - protects the phone well while still allowing buttons to be pressed and charge socket used, out of the case it becomes the perfect phone rest to prevent scratching to the back panel
for a while I thought the case was affecting my volume control, but a quick trip to the Apple store proved I just had an early edition 4S which had issues with static on the volume buttons (which they fixed in 5 minutes instore) …
- Written by Andrew T from Bromsgrove
1 of 1 people found this useful
Not so good
The case is so tight that it kept increasing/decreasing the volume of my iphone 4S.
I had to return to Apple on Regent street for a Sena one.
Not a good pouch. …
- Written by OLAYEMI A from IBADAN
10 of 12 people found this useful
I bought this case after purchasing a previous two cases from Apple but due to defects, having to return them.
The case fits sn ugly around the iPhone - allowing not only protections from 'slide-outs' but easy removal when needed. The colours are rather contrasting with my iPhone which also makes a nice addition. The cut out at the bottom also makes charging and sync rather easy. The case appears to made from real leather - always a plus.
What, for me - let the case down was the fact that when inserted, the side of the case presses against the side of the iPhone there causing the volume to be raised without request. Not so good if you're listening to music.
Apart from the one issue - finally, a great case! …
- Written by Morgan P from Paulton
8 of 8 people found this useful