Acme Made's Skinny Sleeve for the MacBook Pro uses a unique stretch-stitch seam to allow for ultra-thin fully padded protection. There's also a sewn-in guard on both sides. The stylish elastic band ensures that your MacBook Air stays securely inside the sleeve.
- Ultra-thin design won't add bulk to your bag
- Stylish elastic band secures the MacBook Pro within the sleeve
- Unique StretchShell neoprene is both water and stain resistant
- Sewn-in reinforcement on both front and back sides to guard against scratches and impact
Did you notice?Special StretchShell neoprene resists both water and stains.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook Pro secure and protected on its own or inside another bag.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 8.43 in./21.4 cm
- Width: 12.13 in./30.8 cm
- Weight: 7.9 oz./223.96 g
- Length: 0.35 in./0.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AM00916
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035366338
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
If you are looking to maintain the primary benefits of the Air's slimline profile and lightweight feel there is no better case I h If you are looking to maintain the primary benefits of the Air's slimline profile and lightweight feel there is no better case I have come across to simply hug the Air and keep it safe while maintaining it's compact nature.
No added storage or shoulder straps or any of that jazz - it's a straight up clean cut case perfect for the MacBook Air. …
- Written by James W from Stoke-On-Trent
30 of 32 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with the retina 13" mbp?
- Asked by Lee B
Yes it does, it fits easily on mine.
- Answered by Matthew F
does this work for the 2013 macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Howard S from New York
Fits like a glove on mine...
- Answered by Jonathan H
will this fit my mba that comes with case?
- Asked by Mingde Z
No answers yet
What does this weigh?
- Asked by Bruce M from Iowa City
According to the specs above... 0.65 pounds.
- Answered by Jesse B from Fruitvale
Does this have a zipper?
- Asked by Michael A from New York
No zipper, magnets or flaps. The strap holds it in it's secure space.
- Answered by Tad A K from Monterey Park
would this case also work for a macbook pro 13 inch?
- Asked by Alex S from Maspeth
Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and wo Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and would not accommodate a MacBook Pro. Acme does offer a version specifically for the MacBook Pro, though - you should look at those. …
- Answered by Marianne S from Haverhill