XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Station Charge two iOS devices simultaneously. Do u make these for 4th gen. Got smaller charge points in iPad and iP5
1 Answer from the Community
You only need to get the 30 pin to lightening adapter and insert that on top of the charger to charge the newer models.
- Answered by Jessica S from South Porcupine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge two devices simultaneously?
- Asked by Shaveh W from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge two devices simultaneously?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO
will it charge my ipod when abroad in spain
- Asked by Mark D
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge my ipod when abroad in spain)
- Asked about: Griffin PowerBlock for iPad, iPhone…
No answers yet
is there a 2x lighting dock that accommodates iPad and iPhone?
- Asked by Anne B from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a 2x lighting dock that accommodates iPad and iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone