Designed to be as versatile as possible, the Bluebird Microphone is great for a range of applications from vocals and guitars, to drums and percussion.
For great recording
Virtually any application is enhanced by the Bluebird's crystal-clear sound. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird includes a specially designed shockmount and metal mesh pop filter. No matter your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers you an astounding recording experience.
- Unique design
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Great for a range of applications
- Crystal-clear sound
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Includes shock mount and pop filter
Did you notice?The Bluebird Microphone is great for a range of applications including Garageband and Logic Studio.
Apple Recommends ForNo-compromise audio recording for nearly any application.
What's in the Box?
- Bluebird microphone
- Custom shockmount
- Pop filter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Connections: XLR
- Power: Phantom power, 48V
- Height: 8.74 in./22.2 cm
- Depth: 1.77 in./4.5 cm
- Weight: 1.06 lb./480.0 g
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213004586
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will shure xlr to usb converter with blue mic?
- Asked by Desmond R from New Iberia
Can I perform live with the bluebird mic?
- Asked by Wayne H from Bay Village
Potentially you could, but it is a condenser mic which is most commonly used for studio recording, a Potentially you could, but it is a condenser mic which is most commonly used for studio recording, and I would much more recommend using a dynamic microphone for live performances. …
- Answered by Rich C
would this mic have any reverb or echo button
- Asked by Barbara G from Grunthal
There wouldn't be a reverb or echo button on the actual microphone but once you have a programme suc There wouldn't be a reverb or echo button on the actual microphone but once you have a programme such as Garageband or Logic open you can edit the track and put echo and reverb on the track. …
- Answered by Rich C
Can I get a University discount in this product?
- Asked by Miki V from Calgary
Does the mic come with a stand for it to sit in?
- Asked by Kaylla D from Cooranbong
The answer to this question is no. The Bluebird microphone comes with a
Custom shockmount but no a The answer to this question is no. The Bluebird microphone comes with a
Custom shockmount but no actual stand to hold the mic up. …
- Answered by Ugochukwu O from Yeadon
Can I use this mic to record using my ipad without needing anything (amp or whatever) else?
- Asked by Eduardo P from Boston
actually pay no advice to the first answer they have no idea, to use this microphone you will need t actually pay no advice to the first answer they have no idea, to use this microphone you will need to buy a microphone pre-amp which has phantom power (48volts) to send to the microphone, as this microphone is a large diaphram condenser microphone which can only record with phantom power and then im sure from the microphone preamp there will be a 1/4 ich out put that can be connected up to an audio interface that works with the ipad, but a microphone pre amp can cost anything from £40 to £1000s, but if you just want a microphone that records straight into a 1/4 inch audio interface that does not require any additional power get an shure SM57 or a Shure SM58 depending on what you are recording, example an SM57 is good for rock vocals guitar percussion, an SM58 is more for live stage vocals as it boosts a little bit more in higher frequencies. but an SM57 is a good all round, its strong and will only cost about £90. hope this helps. Peace …
- Answered by Jamie P