Charge and sync your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with the iPhone 4 Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 4 accessories, such as the USB Power Adaptor. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock
Here are some ways that you can use the iPhone 4 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPhone to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adaptor (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls, thanks to special audio porting.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 4 Dock
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What does sync mean
- Asked by Susan T from Far Rockaway
It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs o It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs on your computer, and a few on your phone, and the ones on your phone were not on the computer, and the ones on your computer were not on the phone, then after a "sync" operation, the contents of your computer AND the phone is the combination of contents of both devices.
To be clear, after a sync operation, regardless of the content disparity between two devices, the content of both devices will be identical, such that the content on device 1 now exists on device 2 alongside device 2's original content, and the content of device 2 now exists on device 1 alongside device 1's original content.
Apple's definition may be different. In any case, that is what it should mean. …
- Answered by Rafael S from Kissimmee
does it have a wire or is that it
- Asked by Thomas M
No it does not have any wire. You need to get your dock connector to connect it.
- Answered by Viswanathan S
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
All the Chargers work from 110-230V
- Answered by Konstantin M from Mclean
It doesn't show the slightest hint of defiance. It is, in fact, quite cooperative.
- Answered by John F from Valley
Does the dock come with built in speakers?
- Asked by Patricia D
No speakers included. Just allows connection to speakers or other equipment.
- Answered by Mark R from Calgary
Will the iPhone 4 fit into the dock with the protective bumper on it or do you have to remove the bumper first?
- Asked by Lance S from North Liberty
I've just tried this with an iPhone 4 and bumper case, and can confirm it doesn't fit in (as expecte I've just tried this with an iPhone 4 and bumper case, and can confirm it doesn't fit in (as expected but one always hopes).
I suspect that it will charge with the universal dock, if you take out the custom insert / use an original iPhone or iPhone 3G insert. …
- Answered by Jonathan K from London