The Withings Pulse tracks your heart rate, elevation, run stride, steps taken, distance covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. Sync via Bluetooth to your iPod, iPad or iPod touch to monitor your activity with the free Withings Health Mate app.
The Pulse weighs just 8 g, so you can wear it on your belt or carry it in your pocket or bag without even noticing. Track your activity throughout the day and check your heart rate to assess your overall fitness. At nighttime, wear the Pulse in the included wristband to keep track of your sleeping patterns, and use the app to learn how to attain more restorative nights.
The Withings Pulse has a full touch screen allowing you to browse up to two weeks' worth of previous data. With over 100 partner apps that specialise in calorie intake, cardio fitness and weight loss coaching, you can optimise the way you reach your health and fitness goals.
- Weighing just 8 g, the Pulse can be taken everywhere you go
- Track every step you take, including your stride, elevation, distance covered and calories burned
- Measure your heart rate to assess your overall fitness level
- Browse two weeks' worth of history using the Pulse's touch screen
- Monitor your sleep quality with the included sleep wristband
Did you notice?Wearing the Pulse at night can help you work out how to get a better night's sleep.
Apple Recommends ForTracking your activity and fitness 24/7.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Pulse Tracker
- Silicone and metal clip
- Sleep wristband
- Micro USB to USB charging cable
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Width: 0.8 cm
- Weight: 8 g
- Length: 4.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 70005701
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700187
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Tried them all - this is the best
The product has real measurements in regards to all activities, including sleep cycles, which most of other products do not offer. The product has real measurements in regards to all activities, including sleep cycles, which most of other products do not offer. I compared almost everything on the market and this is the best by far. The only catch is that you fully appreciate the product if you also get their scale and the BP monitor. Then everything works together to give you a comprehensive health tracking. Nice integration with workout tracking and calorie intake to keep you on weight goal. Recommend for those willing to purchase other devices. …
- Written by Kevin C from Birmingham
22 of 23 people found this useful
Great concept but disappointing rendition
I bought this and loved it for the first couple of days, until it stopped working properly. I love the way the app links with MyF I bought this and loved it for the first couple of days, until it stopped working properly. I love the way the app links with MyFitnessPal and the way it tracks exercise, elevation, sleep, daily number of steps, etc. It will take your pulse but unfortunately the laser at the back that you press your finger against stopped working on day two. On day seven it stopped tracking my sleep. I took it back and got a new one, but when I took it out of the box it simply said "Hello Factory" and would do nothing else. Apparently shipped sans programming. Overall very disappointed because if it worked it would be a great thing. My son bought one and his works perfectly. Roll the dice and take your chances, I guess. …
- Written by Sian L from East China
15 of 28 people found this useful