The Speck GeoMetric case is a shapely form-fitting wrap for your iPod touch. It's made with flexible lightweight plastic that's also durable and totally protective. A raised, rubberised bezel also helps protect your screen when you place your iPod touch face down. And the glossy/matte triangular facets on the back provide a satisfying grip.
- Made with form-fit flexible plastic
- Flexes on and off easily
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
- Matte textured back and sides
- Light-weight design
Did you notice?Triangular facets on the rubbery case give your something to hang on to.
Apple Recommends ForTough and flexible protection for your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Speck GeoMetric Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1826
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030311
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very good case. Adds bulk to the device which makes it nicer to hold, although volume buttons and the sleep/wake button are hard t Very good case. Adds bulk to the device which makes it nicer to hold, although volume buttons and the sleep/wake button are hard to press. …
- Written by Jack W from Houghton-le-Spring
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any protection on the screen of this case, to protect the screen of the ipod?
- Asked by Jessica S from Universal City
There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing d There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing down, there is quite a gap between the glass and the surface/ground. …
- Answered by Jj T from Los Aneles