Uncommon's Deflector Case for iPod touch delivers the future of custom case design. Using its 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds vibrant graphics below the surface of the case. So you get one of the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Direct access to all your iPhone's features
- Camera hole ensures clean photography
- Direct access to loop
- Convenient snap-on design
- Charge your iPod touch while in the case
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colours resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: C0005-DZ
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899016513
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these online cases available in retail stores
- Asked by Malia W from Ajax
Hi, I'd like to know, since it says that it's compatible with 5th Gen 32/64 GB model: Would it fit the 16 GB 5th Gen? If not, why?
- Asked by Jose L. B from Higuey
It would fit, but there would be holes in the case where the camera and loop fits.
- Answered by James B from Wahroonga
The tiger skin case, is it red and black or grey and black?
- Asked by Angela G
The cover is see through with tiger stripes on it. So black and what ever colour your iPod is.
- Answered by Rachel F