The Brenthaven Broadmore Backpack is perfect for those with a larger load who still want a luxury bag. This pack features durable and soft Napa leather touch points and a micro-ballistic nylon construction.
Padded protection for your MacBook and iPad lets you take your life with you, while the padded back panel and shoulder straps will keep you comfortable. The butterfly-style X-Ray Friendly fold out lets you leave your MacBook in the backpack when going through airport security.
- Quilted and fully padded CORE Protection MacBook compartment
- Soft lined iPhone pocket and padded iPad pocket
- Napa leather trim
- PVC-free materials
- Durable micro-ballistic nylon construction
- X-Ray friendly butterfly-style fold-out
- Individual tracking number
- Front panel pockets with organiser features
- Lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Micro-ballistic construction gives your backpack extra durability.
Apple Recommends ForLifetime protection for your MacBook, iPad, iPhone or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Broadmore Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Leather,Nylon
- Height: 457.2 mm/18 in.
- Width: 165.1 mm/6.5 in.
- Weight: 1406 g
- Length: 368.3 mm/14.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791180017
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
not so impressed
I bought the 15in slim briefcase of the same brand a few months ago and I liked it very much. I need a backpack to use for travel, I bought the 15in slim briefcase of the same brand a few months ago and I liked it very much. I need a backpack to use for travel, so I bought this one. But it's not as
impressive as the briefcase I got: (1) It doesn't look stylish overall (esp compared with my old Samsonite bag of the same color); (2) the ipad pocket is now in portrait form, which is a nightmare for me: I can't put my ipad in unless I remove the solar keyboard case. It is not wide enough for the solar keyboard case to fit in. Can't they just make the pocket more flexible? It's a shame that I have to change the solar keyboard case to a normal case; (3) the straps for carrying are also not good - when I put it on my back, the straps are slippery and moving towards outside of my shoulders.
So the above points made me rather disappointed with this backpack, given the price I paid. The only good thing is that it still offers excellent protection to my macbook pro 15in w Retina and there are a lot of pockets. I do hope they can improve those points I mentioned above. …
- Written by Shengchao Q from Stockton-on-Tees
8 of 8 people found this useful