Enjoy your favourite music on the move with OCX 685i Sennheiser headphones which deliver a clear natural sound with lightweight premium ear-buds and earhooks for an ergonomic fit. Designed in conjunction with Adidas, these durable and reliable sports headphones also boast Sennheiser quality sound and can keep up with your workout.
A moisture protection system means you can exercise in challenging conditions with your favourite tunes, and rinse the headphones clean under running water. Carefully selected materials absorb shock and minimise wear. Noise isolation and comfort are achieved with a choice of ear-bud sizes so you can hear just musical detail and not the surrounding noise.
Adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer phone calls and activate Siri with the included smart remote for iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Ear-canal fit with earhook for active sports use
- Premium earbuds in three sizes – Small, Medium, Large
- In-line remote and mic to change volume, skip tracks and take calls
- Durable materials to absorb shock and minimise wear
- Acoustically fine-tuned for punchy sound and high volume
Did you notice?These headphones are durable and can be rinsed under running water.
Apple Recommends ForUpping your game while listening to your favourite tunes and taking iPhone calls using the integrated remote.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser OCX 685i In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Ear adapter set (S, M, L)
- Storage pouch
- Cable clip
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- THD: <0.5 %
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Noise Isolation,Stereo,Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: Ear Hook
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 615104221468
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Got these headphones for running use. The sound and the build quality is great. The cable material is the type that doesn't tangle Got these headphones for running use. The sound and the build quality is great. The cable material is the type that doesn't tangle and twist or move about too much when in use. These headphones have a remote, one of the reasons I chose this model. I don't think the remote is designed very well, especially for running (and these are sport headphones). The remote buttons are a little close together and when using the double press function to go to the next song it's hard to get it right every time. I have used the remote with and without gloves, it's next to impossible to use with gloves, although you can get lucky but it requires concentration which takes away from running. The feed back or tactile feel from the buttons isn't great. finally the remote is on the main line and not on one of the wires after the split going to the ear phone, this places the remote lower down and therefore inside your jacket as apposed near your neck where i think is a better location to access. So good headphones but not a great remote. …
- Written by David B from Galway
18 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the mic work with the MacBook Air? My other earbuds / mic work fine with my iPhone and iPad, but the mic doesn't work with my 2013 MacBook Air.
- Asked by Greg J from Milton
No answers yet