The Flex Mount takes Vogel’s extensive experience with display brackets to make a flexible wall mounted iPad holder, keeping your iPad in the right place and at the right angle. Full tilt and swivel lets you choose the viewing angle you want for your iPad, as if it were floating in mid-air.
Adding just 0.2-inches thickness to the iPad alone, the smart design of this iPad holder leaves everything accessible, so you can use the HD camera, USB connector and Smart Cover.
- Easily wall mount your iPad
- Works with Apple’s new iPad and the iPad 2
- Tilt and turn functions
- Optimal viewing position
- Full iPad body enclosure
- Tactile grip with soft touch material
- All iPad features accessible
- Made for Smart Cover
Did you notice?The Flex Mount is designed to incorporate your Smart Cover for iPad.
Apple Recommends ForWatch a film, read a book, cook: use your iPad at home and at work with flexibility and optimal viewing.
What's in the Box?
- Holder for iPad
- Flex mount
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- UPC or EAN No. : 8712285322945
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Just want to double check, but can I use my ipad (1st generation) on this stand? If not, then any other recommendations?
- Asked by Mukesh B
No answers yet
I have one of these and it is intended to be mounted vertically as shown in the illustration. It the m pulls forward, can be angled towards the left and right and swivels on it's ringo mount for variable viewing angles. It works really well. Visit the Vogel's web ite for more pictures and information. Hope this has helped you. …
- Answered by Adrian L