Philips In.Sight Wireless Home Monitor (Single-pack)
Philips In.Sight Wireless Home Monitor (Single-pack)
Philips In.Sight wireless home security camera is connected to the internet so you can watch over your home while you’re away, securely and easily from your iPhone or iPad. They’ll even alert your iPhone if motion or noise is detected, and system can work with up to 16 monitors.
- Monitor your home from your iPhone or iPad
- Use apps or a browser such as Safari to check on your home
- Easy to set up using a QR code
- One wall-mountable wireless camera with adjustable viewing angles and zoom
- Noise and motion detection pushes alerts to your iPhone
- Watch up to 16 monitors in a single app
Did you notice?Pair your iPhone up with In.Sight quickly and easily using a QR code.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly and securely monitoring your home while you’re away.
What's in the Box?
- Philips In.Sight Wireless Home Monitor
- USB power adapter
- 2.5m USB cable
- 3 x Screw/wall anchors
- Quick start guide
- Height: 95 mm/3.74 in.
- Width: 45 mm/1.77 in.
- Weight: 402 g
- Length: 45 mm/1.77 in.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Windows XP or later
- Mfr. Part Number: M100/37
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581650315
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
PHILIPS In.Sight wireless home monitor lets you keep an eye on your home while you are away. Watch what’s going on at home from anywhere, using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It is easy to set up and will tell you when it detects motion or noise, giving you total peace of mind.
The In.Sight app is dedicated to work with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via Edge, 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks. When you’re on the go, or simply in another room at home, this app lets you see everything that the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors see. Now you can:
• Check your home while you are away
• Watch your baby sleep
• See what the kids are up to
• Watch how your dog or cat is doing
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Set up a free Philips account for highly secure access to your In.Sight wireless home monitor with both audio and video information
• Watch over your home on your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed at home, in your holiday residence or anywhere else
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private Dropbox account
• Turn on motion and/or noise detection, and receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily, offering great convenience when you want others to help watch over your home
• Take pictures via the monitor and save them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• View the video via web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Watch up to 16 monitors with one app
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor
• Extra wall mount for the best possible monitor placement
• Encrypted direct networking for secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• Phone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox channel
How to set up Philips InSight wireless monitor M100 & B120?
Ratings & Reviews
Works well after initial problems
The cameras arrived, the set up and sync with my iphone was simple and effortless, I could view both cameras via the Philips app w The cameras arrived, the set up and sync with my iphone was simple and effortless, I could view both cameras via the Philips app while on my local network and I was impressed. The problem came when I left the premises and was no longer connected to my local network, the camera view vanished from my app. I went to the Apple store and they couldn't assit me and could only suggest uninstalling the app, which I did to no avail. They then advised that I contact Philips directly. Philips UK/Europe Live Chat hadn't even heard of this product they gave me a specialist number and even the monitor department couldn't help and knew little of this product. In the end they suggested I call Philips USA, though I opted for their live chat (the cheaper option) After a lengthy online chat and many possibilities gone through I was instructed to change my BT router settings. Though this did not work I did set up a new network using an AirPort Express and after connecting the cameras to this new network they have both functioned perfectly. Maybe a cunning ploy by Apple but BT router appeared to be the problem after all. …
- Written by Paul M from Helensburgh
67 of 73 people found this useful
I needed something like this for my home as I am away often and do like to see my children. The set-up part was really easy, it wo I needed something like this for my home as I am away often and do like to see my children. The set-up part was really easy, it worked from the app. The good thing is that I can watch my kids wherever I am. For work I am often in different places and this simply works from anywhere. …
- Written by Nick H from St Albans
58 of 64 people found this useful
Very good Product
Almost didn't buy after reading reviews glad I did, A bit pricey but does what it says on the tin very happy with purchase and wou Almost didn't buy after reading reviews glad I did, A bit pricey but does what it says on the tin very happy with purchase and would definitely recommend "don't let the bad reviews but you off". …
- Written by ahmed K from liverpool
56 of 62 people found this useful
Inconsistent alerting but good hardware.
This is the third monitoring system I've installed. The others were cheap brand units that took hours to setup on my network due t This is the third monitoring system I've installed. The others were cheap brand units that took hours to setup on my network due to bad instructions. I would give this unit 5 stars if not for a problem with the software. It sends me alerts when I have alerts disabled and the app crashes every now and then.
Setup is a breeze. Point the camera at barcode on the app and it's done.
Monitoring is very good. Even using the old 3G network it's smooth. LTE even better.
Video quality is very good.
Sound monitoring is very sensitive. If someone is having a phone conversation near the monitor you can even hear the person on the other end of the phone crystal clear!
Doesn't work very well in low light and not at all in the dark.
Sends alerts even when alerts are turned off. Frustrating to find your dropbox full of unwanted alerts.
App often crashes. …
- Written by Damian A from South Yarra
VERY GOOD ALL ROUNDER
A QUALITY LITTLE UNIT VERY EASY TO SET UP IN MINUTES CLEAR PICTURE BUT NO GO IN THE DARK ~ THE MOTION SENSOR IS VERY GOOD AND TAKE A QUALITY LITTLE UNIT VERY EASY TO SET UP IN MINUTES CLEAR PICTURE BUT NO GO IN THE DARK ~ THE MOTION SENSOR IS VERY GOOD AND TAKES A LITTLE TWEAKING TO GET RIGHT ALONG WITH THE SOUND SENSOR. WORTH THE MONEY ~ …
- Written by Brian C from Gateshead
1 of 1 people found this useful
Soft ware update
New software update was available for my 4 monitors on my iPhone 5, but after updating all the 4 monitors do not connect to the wi New software update was available for my 4 monitors on my iPhone 5, but after updating all the 4 monitors do not connect to the wifi they were already connected , whereas my iPhone , iPad and Mac are working fine with the same wifi. I have reset the monitors many times but of no use .
I think the new software needs to be fixed as it has made the monitors useless. …
- Written by ahmad K from peshawar