Studio-quality microphone for iPad, iPhone and Mac
About the size of an iPhone, MiC makes it easy to capture your best take with incredible quality, anywhere your music takes you. Record any sound you can imagine, from vocals to vibraphones, pianos to percussion and everything in between. You can even build a track right on your iPad with GarageBand.
PureDIGITAL technology for pristine audio quality
A premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology delivers your voice or acoustic instrument's true tone to your iPad, iPhone or Mac without compromise.
Dial it in with easy level control
The input gain control knob is a rotary-style wheel that's conveniently located on the side of MiC for easy thumb access. With the level indication LED as your guide, the gain control knob allows you to fine tune for the perfect level without having to look at software.
Plug in and play
There's no difficult set up or configuration. Just plug in, open your software and jam.
- PureDIGITAL connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Studio-quality cardioid condenser microphone
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voiceovers and audio for DSLR video
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio-compatible application on a Mac
- No confusing setup, so you can start recording in minutes
- Gain Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Bus-powered by iPad, iPhone or Mac
- Studio-quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- All metal construction
- Connects to 30-pin dock connector on iPad and iPhone and USB port on Macs
- Extremely compact and portable
- Made in the U.S.A.
Did you notice?Three products in one, MiC combines a microphone, a mic preamp and a digital converter – everything you need to record.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone who wants a high-quality condenser microphone with incredible sound and total portability for recording on iPad, iPhone or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Apogee MiC microphone
- 30-pin dock connector cable for connection to iPad and iPhone (1.64 ft./.5 m)
- Cable for connection to Mac (3.28 ft./1 m)
- QuickStart guide
- Desktop tripod
- Height : 115.8 mm/4.56 in.
- Width : 38.6 mm/1.52 in.
- OS X 10.6.4 or later/iOS 4.3 or later
- Intel processor
- 2 GB
- GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage or any Core Audio compatible application
- Mfr. Part Number : MIC
- UPC or EAN No. : 805676300955
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Vladimir C
No answers yet
- Asked by Shawn S from Albuquerque
- Asked by Christopher R from Charlottesville
not really .. designed for vocals 6-24 inches away .. but can plug straight into iphone so I just pl ace in pocket for longer recordings if not using the tripod and on the go., records great just hand held or mini tripod ... can get 3 meter extension back to your mac if needed maybe longer. …
- Answered by Paul S from Perth
- Asked by Ben R
can't link it here but it's confirmed on the Apogee Digital Web site
- Answered by Paul S from Perth
I looked this up the other day. Yeah it does connect to the iphone 5, however you'll have to buy an adaptor. …
- Answered by Jessie E from Buena Park