DJ with the music on your Mac, iPod or iPhone just like you would with traditional vinyl records with the Numark iDJ3 Complete Digital DJ System. Touch sensitive twin turntables combined with a classic mixer will have you mixing the tracks in your iTunes library with ease.
Control and Create Music
Dual turntables let you accurately scratch, beat-juggle and locate precise track points in your music, just like with a traditional vinyl decks. The powerful, yet easy to use, audio mixer lets veteran DJs and beginners alike create mixes in no time — and if you're a beginner, all the skills you learn will transfer to any other DJ system.
Powerful DJ Software
Whether performing live or creating and recording your mixes at home, the included Virtual DJ LE software makes it easy to start mixing your favourite music. Virtual DJ LE lets you sort your music library by genre, BPM, artist; create loops and hot cues; and much more. iDJ3 also works with your iTunes library and most other DJ software.
Complete Audio Interface
As well as being a powerful controller for software, iDJ3 also comes equipped with a wide range of audio interfaces, to input and output high quality sound. Connecting to a computer, sound system, headphones or microphone is all possible with the iDJ3 Complete Digital DJ System.
iPod and iPhone Integration
iDJ3 is compatible with your iPod and iPhone, letting you play, mix or record your music just by docking your device. You can even plug in an optional power supply to charge your iPod or iPhone at the same time.
- Two large, touch-sensitive turntables lets you scratch and cue your songs
- Mixer includes EQ, loop and effects controls
- Integrates with you iTunes library for playing and mixing songs
- Compatible with a wide range of DJ software, like the included Virtual DJ LE
- Extensive audio input and output interfaces
- Docks with your iPod or iPhone
- Portable — so you can DJ anywhere
Did you notice?The touch sensitive twin decks mimic classic vinyl turntables — letting you locate precise track points, scratch and beat-juggle your iTunes music.
Apple Recommends ForDJs who want a complete turntable and mixer system that integrates with their iTunes library.
What's in the Box?
- Numark iDJ3 Complete Digital DJ System
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono
- Height: 5 cm
- Width: 48.5 cm
- Weight: 2300 g
- Length: 30 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 30 MB free
- 1 GB
- CoreAudio compatible sound card, ATI or NVIDIA video chipset for video mixing with Virtual DJ Software
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- 20 MB free
- 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- DirectX compatible soundcard, ATI or NVIDIA video card for video mixing with Virtual DJ Software
- UPC or EAN No.: 676762191326
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two year
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Nope! Cannot connect the ipad/2 on this model. If you want to play with the ipad, check out Numark i Nope! Cannot connect the ipad/2 on this model. If you want to play with the ipad, check out Numark iDJ Live. …
- Answered by Bhupesh A