With a dedicated notebook compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro, a separate slip pocket for your iPad and ample storage space and pockets to organise and protect a full day's worth of essentials, the Compact Backpack is the perfect solution for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Durable weather-resistant nylon construction
- Reinforced notebook compartment with faux-fur lining and breathable foam side panels fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Ample storage space and pockets for interior organisation
- Dedicated iPod/iPhone exterior zipper pocket with plush, faux-fur lining
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel with breathable mesh and integrated air-flow channels for increased comfort and ergonomic support
Did you notice?The dedicated notebook compartment fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro and there's an interior pocket sized to fit iPad.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight solution for keeping you and all your Apple devices organised and well protected.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Compact Backpack
- Height : 18.5 in./46.99 cm
- Width : 5.25 in./13.3 cm
- Weight : 1.5 lb./0.68 kg
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450101125
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this bag for my brand new Macbook pro and for my studies at University. I am unable to flaw it, its has everything i need . Space, protection, quality material, and just enough pockets to put other accessories in. The pocket for your mac is big enough for 15inch mac, in a case, but yet still holds my 13" safe and secure with plenty of padding to ensure safety. I might also note there is enough space to put a A4 ring binder in, and stationary. Seriously good buy! …
- Written by john M from bedford
93 of 104 people found this useful
Great bag, lots of space. Hold my mac pro 15' perfectly, and has room for an ipad and ipods.
It's a perfect design through and through, I switched from a Nike backpack and took a risk on this. It so paid off, as I can store all my school stuff, and all mac products neatly and safely. Oh and it's a much better design for my back as I walk to school 1/2 hour each way and it's as light as a feather.
Also it feels like this bag is going to last a long time as it's tough and durable too.
This is one not to be missed.
- Written by John H from London
57 of 62 people found this useful
Perfect for my MacBook Pro
I got this backpack after an exchange from the Apple Store, and I must say that I have not regretted my decision ever since! I've been using it for a while now and it's compartments are very useful, there's one for my actual MBP, some space for books and even accessories such as my charger, mouse and G-Tech mobile HDD. The padding on the inside of the bag gives me the assurance that the contents will always be safe in addition the padding on the back of the bag and on the straps make the backpack very comfortable to wear!
Not enough stars to applaud this bags durability and it's perfect deliverance! BUY THIS BACKPACK NOW! …
- Written by Renato Q from London
52 of 58 people found this useful
Great ... while it lasted
I agree with many of the other reviews here - it's a great bag. However, after a year, one of the straps has lost all the stitchin g and come off. Paying this price I would expect this bag to last longer than a year. …
- Written by Jon J from WORTHING
4 of 5 people found this useful
PERFECT FOR APPLE DEVICES!
This bag maybe is little bit expensive but It's really comfortable and nice. It's as light as a feather but resistant. Perfect cho ice for people like me on the go!
5 stars! …
- Written by Giuseppe B from London
8 of 9 people found this useful
This is one of the best bags i have ever seen its really comfortable has a lot of space and the soft badding for the macbook and l ittle poket for an phone is really amazing and soft material, really well put together bag that seems to be really durable, only issue is the ipad poket has no badding that would of made is completly perfect
- Written by Mark D from lerwick
9 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No answers yet
- Asked by Haydn B
About 2 lbs, maybe a bit less.
- Answered by Jeannine N from Tarpon Springs
- Asked by Alex D
- Asked by Wouter B
I own this bag and think it is a great way of carrying a macbook and iPad and related accessories. W hile I have no experience of the Thule, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bag. …
- Answered by Oliver H