For maximum convenience in nearly any location, the Griffin PowerDuo gives you both the PowerJolt auto charger and the PowerBlock AC charger.
- Charging from wall outlets, power strips and car outlets
- LEDs on PowerJolt and PowerBlocks change colour for at-a-glance check of charging status
- Amber/green charging status light
- Detachable dock connector to USB Type A cable (also connects iPad, iPhone or iPod to your computer)
- EnergyStar certified
Did you notice?You get a detachable USB-to-dock connector cable that lets you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod to your computer as well as to the PowerJolt and PowerBlock.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPad, iPhone or iPod in the car or at home.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin PowerJolt auto charger
- Griffin PowerBlock AC charger
- USB Type A to dock connector cable
- Other Features: Charging
- Input power: 100 to 240 VAC
- Output power: 10 W (5 V DC @ 2.1 amps)
- Input power: 12 VDC
- Output power: 10 W (5 V DC @ 2.1 amps)
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Width: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Weight: 2.3 oz./65.2 g
- Length: 0.8 in./2.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: NA23093
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387308408
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited
0800 058 2222 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Griffin mini car charger
Once you have pushed this mini car charger into the socket you will struggle to ever remove it. There's nothing to grip hold of wi Once you have pushed this mini car charger into the socket you will struggle to ever remove it. There's nothing to grip hold of without damaging the charger or your car's charging socket by using pliers or some sort of tool. In addition it looks squat and ugly.
You will wish that you had not wasted your money. Avoid this product at all costs!! …
- Written by Roderick W from Chulmleigh
43 of 44 people found this useful
I brought this pair if chargers thinking I could save money on buying two separate ones, big mistake!
Mains charger is ok and a I brought this pair if chargers thinking I could save money on buying two separate ones, big mistake!
Mains charger is ok and ample enough for the iPad, although the Griffin version of the dock plug is quite bulky and doesn't fit through the base of my iPhone case. But I have loads of Apple leads that do, so no real problem.
But the miniature car charger is next to impossible to remove from the car's accessory socket once inserted. There is nothing to grip or hold on to in order to pull it back out. I had to use a screwdriver in the end to lever it out, and damaged the casing. So I doubt very much I'll get a refund. …
- Written by Mark S from Maidstone
68 of 71 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this Griffin PowerDuo for ipod compatable with the ipod nano 16 g 6g?
- Asked by Kristy G from Douglasville
Will the Griffin USB charging cable also work as a data transfer cable?
- Asked by Oklahoma C from Stillwater
I ordered a 16GB IPAD (wi-fi only). Do you have a charger that I can plug in overseas (220 outlet)? If so where can I purchase one? Thankyou.
- Asked by Michelle G from Wildwood
The charger that is included with your iPad can take input from 100 - 240 volt. So, it will work wi The charger that is included with your iPad can take input from 100 - 240 volt. So, it will work with 220 volt input just fine. However, outlet overseas may have different shapes. If this is the case, you can purchase a travel adapter that allows you to plug in your iPad charger in those 220 volt outlets. These adapters can be found at many places including stores in airports, luggage stores, or electronic stores. …
- Answered by P C from Redmond