Do I need a screen protector for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by George I from Orlando
- Feb 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a screen protector for the iPhone 5?)
2 Answers from the Community
Basically Iphones has a scratch resistance screens. So by using screen protector you only reduce the quality of your screen.
- Answered by Armin B
- Feb 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you absolutley do, I've had my 5 for a week now, and it's been in a wallet type case the whole time. The plastic of the credit cards touching the screen has been enough to scratch it already!
- Answered by Paul R
- Aug 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Best screen protection for iPhone 5s so many have just purchased apple case but need screen protector and from experience on 4s never really good
5s screen protector/Home button
- Asked by Michael C from Gaithersburg
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (5s screen protector/Home button)