What model iPad would be best for someone who is computer illiterate (even an iPhone is a challenge) but wants access to email and web searching?
1 Answer from the Community
I am not up on my computer skills, but I purchased an IPAD 4th generation 1year ago because it looked easier than the larger version! I have not had so much fun learning just how little I really did not know. I love it. I am 63 years young, so take the leap.
- Answered by Barbara A from Boiling Springs
- Aug 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Internet access on the go with my iPad
- Asked by Andrew H
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Internet access on the go with my iPad)
No answers yet
I want to keep my history searches on my iPad how do I do so
- Asked by Lisa B from East Elmhurst
- Apr 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to keep my history searches on my iPad how do I do so)