Should I get the 32GB Ipod touch 5th Generation or an Ipad Mini (wifi or 3G) which costs more
Should I get the 32GB Ipod touch 5th Generation or an Ipad Mini - Basically I like portability and like the idea of internet easily on the go but am not sure if i should go down the 3G iPad path.
I was thinking of purchasing the new ipod touch 32GB and just tethering it my nokia phone but the ipad is only around $30 or so more but thats only for the 16GB without retina etc - Can someone help me here I am not sure what would be the best option for me to purchase
- Asked by Jake G from Jervis Bay
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the 32GB Ipod touch 5th Generation or an Ipad Mini (wifi or 3G) which costs more)
1 Answer from the Community
Since the ipad mini and ipod touch are quite similar there are really only two options, to go with the ipad mini with a bigger screen, less space, and less portability or purchase the extremely portable ipod touch 5g with a smaller screen and more space. So if you plan on buying a lot of apps buy the ipod touch, but if you plan on doing a lot of things visually buy the ipad mini.
Personally I would go with ipad mini.
- Answered by Michael E from Campell
- Mar 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
should i get ipad mini 32 gb 3G or ipad 2 16 gb 3G?
- Asked by Santiago A from Medellin
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad mini 32 gb 3G or ipad 2 16 gb 3G?)