If I have the Icloud how many GBs do I need on my Ipad?
I am looking at buying an Ipad for my wife. If we have signed up for the Icloud service including Itunes Match, how many GBs do I need for the new Ipad. She won't be downloading tons of movies etc, mostly some games & web surfing. I thought 32 should be sufficient since our music and photos would be stored in the Icloud. Am I correct in that I don't need the 64 gb model? Thanks.
- Asked by Stephen S from New York
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have the Icloud how many GBs do I need on my Ipad?)
1 Answer from the Community
A 32 gb should be more than enough. I have just gone down from a 32gb ipad2 with the ipad 4. I keep all my music on iCloud and have a large ipodtouch to store my music collection. iCloud downloads when it plays so I think it could need a bit of space depending on yr music collection size. That's why I got a large iPod for music and an ipad for everything else..What ever you get her I'm sure She will love it!
- Answered by Cherie F from Brisbane
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you add more gbs to iPad ?
- Asked by Donald R from Newport News
- Jun 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you add more gbs to iPad ?)
Do you have to have iCloud to store on iTunes
- Asked by Shwanda R from Coatesville
- Nov 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to have iCloud to store on iTunes)
No answers yet
how does adding icloud space help
- Asked by Karen P from El Sobrante
- Oct 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how does adding icloud space help)
No answers yet