How do i get an iIOS upgrades for my iPad, (the original iPad)
- Asked by Steven S from Santee
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i get an iIOS upgrades for my iPad, (the original iPad))
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, connect your ipad to a iMac or Mac book or a normal PC then itunes will recognize it
Click on iPad name then update it.
You can't update to iOS 6 because its not compatible with iPad ( 1st generation ) .
After updating it to iOS 5.1.1 you can get a wireless update tab at the settings then
To general then to software update
- Answered by Musthafa B from Khobar
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if you mean the iOS firmware, then connect your ipad to your mac or pc, and open iTunes. it will recognize your device and prompt you to update your firmware if there is an update
- Answered by Zhiyun Y from Wollongong
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cover or case fits the original iPad?
- Asked by Kathy D from Alto
- Aug 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What cover or case fits the original iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
can ipad mini get ios7 upgrade
- Asked by Maria E from North Hollywood
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can ipad mini get ios7 upgrade)
What is the weight of the original Ipad?
- Asked by Michael H from Jacksonville
- Dec 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the weight of the original Ipad?)
No answers yet