Digital to analog conversion of audio
When this is connected to an iPod, is the output signal of the audio sent in a digital form where an external DAC is required or will the iPod handle that? And so would that mean that an external DAC can be used to listen to music? What about for the iPad?
- Asked by Ernest P from Tallahassee
- Sep 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital to analog conversion of audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I record conversations?
- Asked by Jean F from Joliet
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I record conversations?)