Can you create password protected folders on iPad?
I'd like to purchase several iPad mini's for my children, but only if I'm able to limit the apps they are able to access. Is there a way to password protect folders of apps?
- Asked by Christy S from Glenview
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you create password protected folders on iPad?)
3 Answers from the Community
The question was 'is there a way to password protect folders of apps'. The answers given are correct but not applicable. The question stands. Is there a way to password protect a folder of apps on an iPad/iPhone?
- Answered by Mark H from Little Rock
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by G B from Phila
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, if you go to settings>general> restrictions> Enable Restrictions, then you can set which apps they can and can't use. You can also set a password too.
- Answered by Taylor V from Windsor
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you create storage folders on an iPad
- Asked by Carole J C from Palos Heights
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you create storage folders on an iPad)
No answers yet
How to lock individual folders
- Asked by Marie E from Scottsdale
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to lock individual folders)