can I run ms office on ipad?
- Asked by Lourdes G from Bakersfield
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can I run ms office on ipad?)
13 Answers from the Community
I would personally recommend that if you need Microsoft Word, you can download pages to your iPad which is very similar but instead of it being made by Microsoft, it was made by apple. It also syncs all of your documents to all of your devices. It works through iCloud.
- Answered by Mattan M from Los Angeles
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. it can only be run on Mac. However iWork is available on iPad as an option.
- Answered by Ryan J
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You should check out AstralPad - a new app that lets you create and edit office documents. You can also do lot more - like video call to discuss a document , share your documents screen for co-authoring, in the app. However, it requires a good wifi connection. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Rahul S from St Davids
- Mar 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Actually there is a great app called hopTo that will allow you to use a full featured Office in a touch friendly environment on the iPad. You can find the product on the Apple app store. You can even access documents on your PC with an additional client, as well as access docs on your Cloud storage.
It is version 1.0 so i had a couple glitches setting it up, but the support was great in helping and I use it on a daily basis at this point.
- Answered by Justin C from Issaquah
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, you can. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are available as separate apps in the App Store. You need to have a subscription to Microsoft 360 to be able to use them, however.
- Answered by Joshua H from Coffs Harbour
- Mar 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
MS Office for Mac and iPad is now available with Office 365. The features for the MAC are great and the features for the iPad are still being reviewed. I have used both, but getting the feel of the Word on the iPad will take some trial and error.
- Answered by Tony L from Apo
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
- Answered by Paul H from Portland
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
- Answered by Shirly B from Magarao
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
By the way, Pages lets you save your file as a word doc, and Numbers will let you save your file as an Excel sheet
- Answered by Kaveri J from New York
- Apr 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
Yes Its available on the app store
- Answered by Chahel N
- Apr 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
There are new apps that came out in 2014. Just search "word" , "excel", or ''powerpoint" in the app store. There amazing!
- Answered by Luke K from Wilmington
- Apr 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
Now you can but you have to have a microsoft subscription.
- Answered by Manal M from Hickory Hills
- Apr 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
- Answered by Kristoffer Leo G from Caloocan
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 13
Can I run office on a iPad
- Asked by Graham B
- Apr 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run office on a iPad)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet