What's the hz
What's the hz on beats?
- Asked by Becca B from Lincoln
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the hz)
2 Answers from the Community
I think what you are looking for is the Frequency Range, which is measured in Hertz or Hz or kHz for Kilohertz.
These conform to the same range that almost all headphones on our planet do and the range that us humans can hear, which is 20-20,000 hz or can be measured as 20 hz to 20 kHz (Kilohertz).
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Jun 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Im sorry if I'm wrong but I assume you mean HD and just had a spelling error. The HD is for High Definition and is because these are the beats that were made after the partnership with monster had ended and it basically means, the sound is better than the older model (which they don't sell anymore).
- Answered by Sarah W
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it stream at 60hz or 120hz?
- Asked by Russell B from Walnut Creek
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it stream at 60hz or 120hz?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet