Is there a way to use the thunderbolt display as tv receiver?
I'm counsidering buying a TBD as an external display but, since my HDTV is already doing the job, I want to know if I can resell it and keep only the TBD.
I'm thinking for exemple about an option to install a tv card on it, or to use a usb tv card, or something like that.
- Asked by Wendy E from Miami
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to use the thunderbolt display as tv receiver?)
1 Answer from the Community
The short answer is no but you can use your computer to send the signal to the display via the Thunderbolt. You need an external computer device with Thunderbolt to deliver the signal to the monitor. As of right now there is no other method of sending a signal to the TBD without a Apple Thunderbolt accessorized computer.
- Answered by David S from Pine Bluff
- Feb 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how far can the apple tv be from the television
- Asked by Betty B from Key West
- Dec 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how far can the apple tv be from the television)
- Asked about: Apple TV