Provided I connect this with an audio cable, I can send music from iTunes on my iPad to play on my older (5 yo) mini hi-fi?
My hi-fi is an LG, about 5 yo, has dual AV inputs on back exactly as described in Airport Express user manual, so shouldn't be a problem to connect it. Can play music from a USB stick & can play from CDs burned on a computer (my previous one couldn't).
Am hoping this will enable me to play my iTunes music from my iPad, trying to avoid need to buy new, expensive dock for iPad to get good music quality!
1 Answer from the Community
Affirmative! you can even do so wirelessly. Using Airplay. Apple wireless devices, extremely versatile. Cheers.!
- Answered by Bill B from Red Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Cable to connect macbook to stereo
- Asked by Sally H from London
- Oct 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable to connect macbook to stereo)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter