what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?
- Asked by Lukasz L
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?)
3 Answers from the Community
The adaptor supports Single-Link DVI-D. It can support any resolution but only with a maximum pixel clock of 165 MHz. Examples: 1920x1080 at 71 Hz or 2560x1600 at 37 Hz.
The Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter can output twice as many pixels at the same speed to displays that have a Dual-Link DVI connector.
- Answered by Joe V from Fort Langley
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just bought this today to hook up to my Dell U2913WM ultra-wide 21:9 monitor (2560x1080). Unfortunately this adapter only supports 1920x1080 (16:9). I do not know if it supports 2560x1440 (16:9) as my monitor does not support that resolution. Also same goes for the VGA adapter.
- Answered by Nick A from Floral Park
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I may not give you the right answer, but all I get from this adapter to my 27" dell monitor is 1080p.
It is very disappointing!
- Answered by Amir H
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the max resolution supported?
- Asked by Suzy P from North Riverside
- Sep 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the max resolution supported?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet
Does this hdmi cable support 1080p? (please answer)
- Asked by Juice N from Melbourne
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this hdmi cable support 1080p? (please answer))
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter