Can I have more than two sensors?
My first sensor's battery died; the second was lost in a move. Is it possible to sync a third sensor to the same iPod touch?
- Asked by Gina S from Petersburg
- Jan 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have more than two sensors?)
1 Answer from the Community
The sensors themselves do have it's own memory so it sends the data to the iPod, if a new sensor is connected the iPod automatically forgets the old sensor so yes you can have more than two sensors
- Answered by Tyler F
- Apr 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you set up the keyboard in two languages the way you can on a iPad
- Asked by Daryle G from Tucson
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set up the keyboard in two languages the way you can on a iPad)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …