How long should the first charge be?
- Asked by Kamj H from Anmore
- Jul 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should the first charge be?)
1 Answer from the Community
Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that, the average charging time is 2-4 hours. To answer your question, it doesn't really matter how long you leave it plugged in for at first, as long as it charges to 100 percent. And since it is a Li-Ion battery it doesn't even have to charge to 100 percent, you can use it whenever.
- Answered by Filip K from London
- Jul 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how long should I charge iphone4s when I first use it
- Asked by 思祺 邢 from 上海
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how long should I charge iphone4s when I first use it)
- Asked about: iPhone