During my trip in the US I plan on purchasing these speakers. Would the power adapter supplied with this speaker work in Australia?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it should work. The power adapter cable support 100-240 V like most travel devices.
There is another option of charging the speaker through Power Cradle at home. That may not work as it supports 117 V only. You'll need to buy a step up converter to work with it.
I'm using the power adapter only in India where we get 240 V of power.
- Answered by Mohit A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?
- Asked by Lia D from Brooklyn
- Aug 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
will the adapter work with Soundfreaq speaker? please
- Asked by Ming Fai Y
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the adapter work with Soundfreaq speaker? please)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter