How durable is this case?
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
- Jul 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How durable is this case?)
2 Answers from the Community
After a few months of owning this case, and one test drop, I have come to the conclusion that this is NOT a durable case. I took it off for cleaning my mac, and guess what? The plastic buds that hold the case onto the mac snaps, and falls off. All corners! The middle of the case has a huge crack. The case makes the mac super heavy. And when I took it off, there was too much dust, literally stuck to the Mac. And also, this case makes the Mac overheat countlessly whenever I hold it on my lap. It is blisteringly hot to the touch. As soon as I took the case off, my battery performed normally, No more warnings about the battery overheating. Do NOT get this product!
- Answered by Thomas D from Preston
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I had a similar problem with the corners chipping off, the satin finish scratches really essay, and dust and sand gets in the case and scratches your mac, but my mac did fall of my desk 3 - 4 ft tall and did not break or dent anything, well broke the other corner of the case
- Answered by Jeffrey C
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the durability of the case if you drop it?
- Asked by John P from Jacksonville
- Dec 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the durability of the case if you drop it?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RE…
Portability and durability of this keyboard?
- Asked by Michael M from Melbourne
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Portability and durability of this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - German