So with this camera device. Is it correct to say that I could hook it up to my MMP and remotely see what's going on from my iPad or work computer. Or
I want to be able to see what's going on in my study where I have 1000's of computer and Audi equipment. Can I do that with this device. Bit like CCTV but better? Please reply. Thanks on advance for anyone who has an opinion
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Tyrone N
- Oct 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have to have a Mac computer to use the remote?
- Asked by Erin W from Austin
- Dec 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to have a Mac computer to use the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Does it need any extra attachments to connect to a projector or computer monitor?
- Asked by Sarah M from Broken Arrow
- Mar 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it need any extra attachments to connect to a projector or computer monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter