Does the iPhone display the time throughout the night like a regular alarm clock?
- Asked by Carrice D from San Francisco
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPhone display the time throughout the night like a regular alarm clock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes when you have set an alarm for the lark, the software changes to a very dim clock display. This means that the backlight on your iPhone is on all night, which means that you need to have the phone plugged in to a charger or your battery will go flat.
Personally I find that the light from the clock is too bright and arent too comfortable about having the backlight on all the time does for the long term life of my phone.
- Answered by Carl T from Bundoora
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the display show the time when the radio is playing?
- Asked by Kerry V from Homestead
- Jul 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the display show the time when the radio is playing?)
- Asked about: Philips DC291 Docking Clock Radio w…