Do these headphones block sound WITHOUT music on?
Looking for a good pair of headphones that will block out sound WITHOUT music or movies playing so I can study in a quiet environment (I cannot study with music or listening to people talking around me). Student on a budget so need the best "bang for my buck".
- Asked by Kara R from Allan
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones block sound WITHOUT music on?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes they do. That is why they take a AAA battery so that you can switch them on and they emit a "white" noise that mostly blocks unwanted sounds out.
- Answered by Dale M from Tigard
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes they do a very good job of blocking sound without music playing
- Answered by Michael B from Los Gatos
- Feb 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can anyone comment on sound leakage if there is any?
- Asked by Davao M
- Oct 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can anyone comment on sound leakage if there is any?)
- Asked about: Logitech UE 6000 Over-Ear Headphone…
what is the lowest bit rate these headphones sound good playing?
- Asked by Edgar X from Salinas
- Dec 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the lowest bit rate these headphones sound good playing?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…