Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?
I am looking for a good earphone for running.
- Asked by Renato M T from New York
- Apr 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?)
3 Answers from the Community
i have a pair, returned them 6 times . for new ones. the mic and switch quit working. the store clerk said it was from the sweat while working out.So i dont use them when i run anymore. Overall the sound great , but not for working out.at least not for me
- Answered by Harry J from Bellwood
- Jun 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I personally use them for running. They are very sturdy and include a clip, that can be used to organize the wires and prevent tangles. They are also very comfortable and eventually you will forget you are wearing them.
- Answered by Taegh S from Naperville
- Jun 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, however, i would recommend using some plastic (food) wrap to cover the controls so sweat doesn't seep in. Otherwise it may take several days for the controls to completely dry from within and work properly as i have experienced.
- Answered by Steve S from Springfield
- Jan 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It this headset Skype certified?
- Asked by Michael E from Sinsheim
- Jul 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (It this headset Skype certified?)
- Asked about: Bose Bluetooth Headset Series II - …
No answers yet
can bose headset be used on ipad
- Asked by Ifeoma I from Dallas
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can bose headset be used on ipad)
- Asked about: Bose® AE2i Over-Ear Headphones with…
I have a home stereo system connected to my macbook pro through headset input. Can I do a midi multilayer and add the bose airplay?
- Asked by Armando M from Channahon
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a home stereo system connected to my macbook pro through headset input. Can I do a midi multilayer and add the bose airplay?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music Sy…