Master of nursing - need new laptop
Starting a research masters program in nursing as well as require laptop for work as nurse educator at hospital that's pc based. Which machine would be best?
- Asked by Barbara H from Hay River
- Feb 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Master of nursing - need new laptop)
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy an Mac, you only have to install windows. Buy an MacBook Pro. My experience is that windows. Is the best on the iMac and MacBook Pro. (I'm speaking about macs) a master of nursing needs a pro.
- Answered by Just G
- Jul 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am a RN, going back to school for my master's degree & need a new computer. It also would be used at home for music, photos & play..suggestions?
best mac for nurses and nursing school
- Asked by Hailey V from Apache Junction
- Dec 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (best mac for nurses and nursing school)