can we install Mountain Lion without connecting to FACEBOOK?
At home we run one Mac Pro and one iMAC i7 running now with Lion Operating system.
We are interested to upgrade to Mountain Lion. Do I need two purchases and importantly, do we have to connect to Facebook as we do not want to use it or connect to it.
- Asked by Rodrick J from Glenorie
- Feb 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can we install Mountain Lion without connecting to FACEBOOK?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Don't worry. Facebook is an option that you can choose from, just like Twitter, Flickr ect. You can connect if you want, but it is optional
- Answered by Kieran H from Perth
- Jun 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you upgrade to mountain lion?
- Asked by Katherine P from Burwood
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you upgrade to mountain lion?)