Belkin's Armband for iPod nano 5G offers high-performance and complete functionality. This ultra-comfortable armband utilizes a Fast Fit system to allow for consistent fit and easy on/off use.
Easy comfort and maintenance
Made with hand-washable, water-wicking material this sleeve's sleek design effectively minimizes bulk, making it an essential part of your workout. There's a cable capsule to store and manage earbuds, as well as a removable holster.
- Fast Fit system allows for a consistent fit and easy on/off use
- Adjustable Velcro closure fits many arm sizes
- Complete iPod protection
- Removable holster for a dual purpose case
- Water-resistant, temperature-cooling material for greater comfort
- Key pocket to store your key while working out
- Safety reflective material for use in the dark
- Cable Capsule to store and manage earbuds
Did you notice?The Fast Fit system provides easy comfort, while the cable capsule helps you store and manage earbuds and the durable material with a clear protective screen delivers full protection.
Apple Recommends ForActive individuals who want full protection of their 5th-generation iPod nano while working out.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Armband for iPod nano (5th Gen.)
- Cable capsule
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 4 in
- Width: 4 in
- Weight: 0.16 oz
- Length: 0.75 in
- Mfr. Part Number: F8Z516tt064
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868744055
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
Ratings & Reviews
Can't turn the click wheel.
Cheesy clip. Plastic over the click wheel prevents me from adjusting the volume. Useless!
- Written by Robert D from Williamson
25 of 28 people found this useful
The armband engineering is backwards. The armband does the trick with some minor adjustments. The hole that was cut for the head The armband engineering is backwards. The armband does the trick with some minor adjustments. The hole that was cut for the head phones is backwards. The head phones can still be attached, but it has to be rearranged. …
- Written by Christopher F from Bellaire
12 of 12 people found this useful
I just upgraded my ipod to 5th generation and my husband bought me this armband for working out. The concept makes sense but the f I just upgraded my ipod to 5th generation and my husband bought me this armband for working out. The concept makes sense but the functionality is horrible. I've pinched the underside of my arms twice (I'm skinny) with the snap closure. I could live with that but what I cannot stand is not having easy access to the ipod wheel. Trying to get that plastic cover to allow you to scroll to lists is the most tedius, time intensive and frustrating thing. I'm a patient person...and I hate this arm band. My husband said to see if it will "break in"...it doesn't. I'm about to cut a round hole in the plastic so that I can actually use the wheel. I would NEVER recommend that you buy this and would take mine back but the ipod store is not convenient to my home. …
- Written by Kelli M from Orlando
11 of 11 people found this useful
Is this a joke?
The sales person at the apple store told me this was the most popular arm band for the 5th gen I-pod I had just purchased. Are you The sales person at the apple store told me this was the most popular arm band for the 5th gen I-pod I had just purchased. Are you kidding me. This thing is terrible. It's almost impossible to use the adjustments due to the plastic covering the wheel. I haven't even tried to use the band itself. I will be returning to the apple store tomorrow to return this (popular) item. …
- Written by Patrick H from Hoffman Estates
5 of 5 people found this useful
The armband was good...as for the case
The case for the armband was good protection for the ipod. However, the plastic over the ipod made it difficult to use the click w The case for the armband was good protection for the ipod. However, the plastic over the ipod made it difficult to use the click wheel making it pretty much useless. …
- Written by Chris B from Pittsburg
6 of 6 people found this useful
Poor fit and ergonomics
Bought this and returned it. The stiff plastic face sits too high off the face of the ipod nano and makes using the click wheel d Bought this and returned it. The stiff plastic face sits too high off the face of the ipod nano and makes using the click wheel difficult. It also did not seem very durable as the case around the looked weak and prone to ripping. …
- Written by Arif K from Redmond
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i use my nike+ipod sensor with the belkin armband? will it all fit?
- Asked by Dawn J from Tallahassee
- Oct 25, 2009
No answers yet
I am a woman and have small arms. Does this adjust to as small as necessary?
- Asked by Sandra R from Vero Beach
- Nov 4, 2009
Yes, but the band doesn't stay very tight. Mine slides down my arm. If you adjust too tightly then t Yes, but the band doesn't stay very tight. Mine slides down my arm. If you adjust too tightly then the snap closure will pinch your arm. I wouldn't buy this - it's not a good product and the plastic cover makes it nearly impossible to scroll using the ipod wheel. …
- Answered by Kelli M from Orlando
- Dec 28, 2009
Repeat: can i use my nike+ipod sensor with the belkin armband? will it all fit?
- Asked by Lynn C from Birmingham
- Nov 9, 2009
No answers yet