The Incase High Speed Mini Car Charger makes it easy to keep your iPhone, iPad or iPod powered up when you're on the road. It fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into virtually any vehicle's standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. And the 2.4-amp capacity ensures the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
- 2.4 Amp USB port for fastest possible charge
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
Did you notice?A USB port with 2.4-amp output provides the fastest possible charging.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient, travel-ready solution for keeping your iPhone, iPod or iPad powered up while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase High Speed Mini Car Charger
- Lightning-to-USB cable (0.91 m/3 ft.)
- User manual
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 1.52 cm/0.6 in.
- Width: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Length: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20117
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450134260
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Another reviewer stated the lightning connector of this device (P/N EC20117) would not not fit through the port of an Otterbox cas Another reviewer stated the lightning connector of this device (P/N EC20117) would not not fit through the port of an Otterbox case. There may be cases where the port is not wide enough, but if you have an Otterbox Defender series case know that the port is wide enough to easily accommodate this charger. …
- Written by Brian F from Milwaukee
great charger / cable but needed to be black
great high quality and design. just wish it was in black versus the dark / cloudy gray
- Written by Janak K from Houston
13 of 26 people found this useful
End is too large for Otter Box case
The charger worked fine. Just a heads-up is that the lightning end is too wide to fit into the Otter Box case opening for an iPho The charger worked fine. Just a heads-up is that the lightning end is too wide to fit into the Otter Box case opening for an iPhone6. …
- Written by Steve M from Kennesaw
50 of 54 people found this useful