The H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Express maximizes your wireless performance while keeping your Apple device secure. Its sleek design cradles your AirPort Express while also providing a small gap between the wall and mount so you can route your cabling behind. The mount lets you effortlessly place your AirPort Express on virtually any vertical surface, but can also be mounted upside-down on a ceiling or other horizontal surface.
- Maximize your wireless range by locating AirPort away from sources of interference
- Compact design—ideal for tight spaces
- Convenient cabling channel organizes cabling behind AirPort Express
- Simple to install
Did you notice?Cast acrylic construction offers outstanding durability.
Apple Recommends ForEasily mount your AirPort Express where it will encounter the least interference.
What's in the Box?
- H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Express
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- Mfr. Part Number: HSQ-AIRMOUNT-EXPRESS
- UPC or EAN No.: 713757903721
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is best wireless booster compatible with time capsule? Looking to get better signal downstairs in house - time capsule is upstairs.
- Asked by Matthew H from Basalt
- Jul 29, 2014
Can it be used with the Time Capsule?
- Asked by William F. G from Key Biscayne
- Feb 7, 2014
No; it will only work with the 2nd generation AirPort Express. The only other device it will work wi No; it will only work with the 2nd generation AirPort Express. The only other device it will work with is the 2nd and 3rd generation Apple TV; since it is the exact same size. …
- Answered by David D from Loveland
- Feb 14, 2014