The mophie juice pack power station XL External Battery for iPad, iPhone and iPod provides quick charge to your USB-powered devices, even in the absence of a power outlet. Featuring two USB ports, the external battery lets you charge a variety of devices, including the iPad and iPhone, with very high power output.
Powerful charge output
The mophie power station XL boasts an extra large, 12,000 mAh rechargeable battery and two USB ports, each with a 2.1 A output, so you can charge two devices at once in very quick speed.
- 2.1 A high-output charging is perfect for iPads or other USB-powered devices
- 12,000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- 4-light LED status indicator
- Smooth finish and stainless steel outer band complements the design of the iPhone
Did you notice?The two USB ports allow you to quick-charge two devices simultaneously.
Apple Recommends ForCharging up to two devices simultaneously in quick speed, even in the absence of a power outlet.
What's in the Box?
- mophie powerstation XL
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Height: 2.3 cm
- Width: 7.11 cm
- Weight: 439 g
- Length: 11.39 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2490_PWRSTION-DUO-XL-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024905
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
This product is wonderful
I just bought one like 2 weeks ago and it work awesome. I have iPhone 4s and I can recharge it about 8 time. I'm trying to count h I just bought one like 2 weeks ago and it work awesome. I have iPhone 4s and I can recharge it about 8 time. I'm trying to count how many hours does it need to be fully charged, I guess its need about 10 hours but im not sure, but its very wonderful and i see that it worth the price i pay for it. Everyone who travel a lot like me needs it. I hope the information helps …
- Written by Yousef A from Saint John
89 of 99 people found this useful
best fearing external battery out there
omg works awesome , yes it comes w a charger but it does not blink while charging. to see how far the charge is you have to press omg works awesome , yes it comes w a charger but it does not blink while charging. to see how far the charge is you have to press the only button. charges the iPad min fully 3 times and works like a charm. Now i scoff at other people looking for an outlet while they are on the go. perhaps i should charge them money! …
- Written by Gary L from Winnipeg
80 of 86 people found this useful
Good product can charge my iphone about 8 times
Solid design so smooth outer body
Just wish it came wish a charger for it
- Written by Teck Y from Edmonton
81 of 93 people found this useful
BEST choice ever!
I've bought cheaper chargers before that lasted for one or even no charges at all... but I only got this one yesterday!
I have a I've bought cheaper chargers before that lasted for one or even no charges at all... but I only got this one yesterday!
I have a few draw backs on it.
1) its solid and heavy!
2) it took over 12 hours to charge to full!
3) While the unit is charging , you CAN NOT charge your iPad or iPhone at the same time, you have to disconnect the micro USB
The good things i've found with it..
1) its solid and heavy
2) it holds a charge
3) its charged via micro USB
4) theres a button on the side that tells you how much power is left
5) it charges anything via the USB and its USB lead
6) portable …
- Written by David D from LETTERKENNY
I'd highly recommend this.
Yet again Mophie have brought out a top of the range product, Well worth the price tag.
Hefty price tag, Yes. Heavy to carry a Yet again Mophie have brought out a top of the range product, Well worth the price tag.
Hefty price tag, Yes. Heavy to carry around in your pocket, Yes. But, this little brick charges my iPhone 5C near four times before it needs to be charged again. Its been everywhere, camping, the beach, at work on construction sites, even had it in my pocket when snowboarding and its NEVER let me down. I've had other portable chargers in the past but this one just raises the bar. Buy this product, you won't be disappointed. …
- Written by Matthew B from Bristol
2 of 2 people found this useful
This product does exactly as advertised. One word: AWSOME! I never leave home without it.
- Written by Donna L from Everett
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this allow continued use of a device with a near empty battery once connected?
- Asked by Robert S from Walker Lake
- Sep 28, 2014
yes you will be able to do that
- Answered by Luis R from Tijuana
- Nov 3, 2014
How long does it take to fully charge the mophie
- Asked by James W from Oregon City
- Dec 8, 2013
This will differ depending on the charger you use. Since the device has a 12 Ah battery if you charg This will differ depending on the charger you use. Since the device has a 12 Ah battery if you charge it with a 1 Amp charger it will take 12 hours to charge. Similarly if you charge it with a 2.1 Amp charger it will take just under 6 hours to charge. This is assuming a 100% charging efficiency. Therefore these calculations should only be used as a rough estimate.
Hope this helps :) …
- Answered by William T
- Dec 10, 2013
can it charge other phones and tablets
- Asked by Denise S H from Panania
- Jan 4, 2015
Hello Denise, my name is Elise Murray and I work in the customer service department for mophie. This Hello Denise, my name is Elise Murray and I work in the customer service department for mophie. This powerstation was designed to carry enough power to recharge virtually any USB device including smartphones, digital cameras, and even power hungry tablets. You will be able to charge both of the devices you mentioned no problem at all! Thank you for your interest in mophie. …
- Answered by Elise M from Kalamazoo
- Jan 6, 2015
Will the battery charge the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Carena T
- Sep 18, 2014
- Answered by Pretlo K from Durham
- Nov 11, 2014
Is this device compatable with the new iPhone 6?
- Asked by Matthew S from Morgantown
- Sep 23, 2014
Yes it is.
- Answered by Ron W from Milwaukee
- Oct 3, 2014