The MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini is a premium leather book-style case that’s designed with a side spine — so you can view your iPad mini on the right side while taking advantage of multiple card pockets on the left. Crafted from luxurious saffiano leather, the clutch is perfect on its own or placed inside a purse with everything you need for the night out. It snaps closed for a secure, snug fit and has the added luxury detail of a Michael Kors gold or silver colour metal plaque along the front flap. Plus, there’s a rigid protective layer that offers extra backbone support for superb durability.
- Designer envelope-style clutch
- Individually handcrafted from the finest Michael Kors Saffiano leather
- Gold color metal hardware
- Envelope snap closure with MK front logo plate
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Charge/sync port opening
- Multiple card pockets
- Sleep function activates when case is closed
- Integrated landscape and typing positions
- Michael Kors style and quality
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad Air are compatible only with iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?True craftsman quality and strong attention to detail shines through.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your iPad mini in the clutch by itself or slip it inside your purse for a night out.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Clutch for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Clutch
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5.75 in./14.6 cm
- Width: 0.88 in./2.24 cm
- Weight: 8 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 8 in./20.32 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032217
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Camera cutout is there
The preview photos clearly show a camera cutout under the flap. Not sure what the previous reviewer was on about when they complai The preview photos clearly show a camera cutout under the flap. Not sure what the previous reviewer was on about when they complained about the lack of camera cutout without actually owning the product. The cutout just means you can't fold the cover back on itself or it will block the camera but that is pretty much the same for all cases. …
- Written by Daniel D from North Perth
15 of 15 people found this useful
I bought a Michael Kors cover for my iPhone in red just like this, its beautiful, l get comments on how nice it looks… it was exp I bought a Michael Kors cover for my iPhone in red just like this, its beautiful, l get comments on how nice it looks… it was expensive, but it has one big flaw, no hole for the camera you have to take it out of the cover if you want to use the camera of your iPhone , iPad cover looks the same….. whats the point if you have to continually take it out to use the camera, just saying keep it in mind. …
- Written by eve S from IPSWICH
11 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Doesn't this case come in black for the iPad Air
- Asked by Ruth B from Argyle
- Jun 26, 2014
Is this authentic?Because I checked Michael Kors website and it is not available.I asked the customer rep and they can't verify the authenticity of it
- Asked by Misael U from Bellflower
- Apr 12, 2014
It is an Apple EXCLUSIVE, meaning that Michael Kors has made this item available only through Apple. It is an Apple EXCLUSIVE, meaning that Michael Kors has made this item available only through Apple. It is authentic. …
- Answered by Cindi A from Edmond
- May 5, 2014
Can I use a keyboard with this cover?
- Asked by Amy C from Baton Rouge
- Dec 21, 2013
Any Bluetooth keyboard will work with the iPad in this case, including the Apple-made wireless keybo Any Bluetooth keyboard will work with the iPad in this case, including the Apple-made wireless keyboard. …
- Answered by Holly G from Calgary
- Feb 24, 2014
will this fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Crystal W
- Oct 25, 2013
After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air i After speaking with "aoschat", I had the following reply to this question.....
"As the iPad Air is thinner and narrower it will not fit securely inside Michael Kors Clutch bag I'm afraid." …
- Answered by Michael H
- Nov 14, 2013
Do you have to take the iPad mini out of the case to take a picture, I see no hole on the case from the views shown?
- Asked by Bambi R from Henderson
- Feb 1, 2014
Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last p Yes, you can take a picture without removing the iPad Mini from the case. Take a look at the last pic in the series, the one that shows the front clasp/snap, and you'll see the camera hole. …
- Answered by Shelle D from Sandy
- Feb 6, 2014
Can you put the iPad mini in "upside-down" so that it lies on the left side when you open it up?
- Asked by Elise L from Halifax
- Apr 19, 2014