Simple, seamless luxury, the Sena Hampton Flip Snap Case for iPhone 5 gives you the protection of a full-grain leather case along with the convenience of a wallet. It's designed with no stitching on the outer flap making it the perfect solution for sleek elegance. Underneath its smooth surface, there's a rigid protective backbone layer that reinforces the overall structure and enhances durability.
The form-fitting snap-on design holds your iPhone securely in place. On the inside flap, three credit card pockets provide just enough space for your essentials and an accent colour offers a dash of style. It's all individually handcrafted from the finest genuine leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail.
- Securely holds your iPhone in place with a form-fitting snap-on design
- Designer wallet with three credit card pockets
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Hand-crafted from the finest quality full-grain, Italian leather
- Earphone, speaker, camera and charge-port openings
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
Did you notice?The rigid backbone makes the case especially durable and protective.
Apple Recommends ForSafely carrying your iPhone, ID and credit cards in leather luxury, eliminating the need for a separate wallet.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip Snap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On, Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5.12 in./13 cm
- Width: 0.75 in./1.9 cm
- Weight: 45 g
- Length: 2.55 in./6.48 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SFD113ALUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616032408
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Waste of money - genuinely not leather
I bought this about 6 months ago, and it's quite clearly not made of leather - or if there is leather in the product it's at a ver I bought this about 6 months ago, and it's quite clearly not made of leather - or if there is leather in the product it's at a very superficial level. Within a month of buying this case it had started falling apart, leaving the inside (made of layers of thin cardboard) exposed. Not a good look and definitely not value. Avoid. …
- Written by David P from Hong Kong
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What colour leather is available in this range of covers?
- Asked by Chris A
- Jul 1, 2014