The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and hybrid battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.78 cm/0.7 in. (with battery); 0.97 cm/0.38 in. (without battery)
- Width: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Weight: 96.4 g (with battery); 17 g (without battery)
- Length: 13.7 cm/5.4 in. (with battery); 12.7 cm/5 in. (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-30A
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000203
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best battery case ever made
I love this case!!! I got this weeks ago and its so convenient that I just gave my Mophie case away, The Boostcase is a better de I love this case!!! I got this weeks ago and its so convenient that I just gave my Mophie case away, The Boostcase is a better design, it doesn't switch on and off like the mophie, and the best part is that i can charge the battery separate from the phone while the phone is still on the case. Plus they sell accessories for it, I just ordered the card case that attaches to this case, Feels smother than the other competitors and works better. I know what I'm buying my loved ones for christmas this year! I highly recommend it. …
- Written by RICARDO S from HOLLYWOOD
100 of 116 people found this useful
I bought one today for my iPhone 4 & I am loving it! Charged it up & am getting great battery life for one! I will be telling ev I bought one today for my iPhone 4 & I am loving it! Charged it up & am getting great battery life for one! I will be telling everyone about it! A little heavy but worth it for everything that I have going on! …
- Written by Michael E S from BLOOMINGTON
72 of 92 people found this useful
Nice & Cool
Nice and cool! The best part is its battery sleeve. Design is good. It’s stylish, slim. The only thing that irritates a bit is its Nice and cool! The best part is its battery sleeve. Design is good. It’s stylish, slim. The only thing that irritates a bit is its weight otherwise it’s wonderful. Love this case. Apple is really the king. The store has always something unique to offer.
- Written by Dildar B
46 of 52 people found this useful
This is the bees knees. Holds 150% (1.5 charges), is smart to look at, comfortable to hold and fits very conveniently into pocket This is the bees knees. Holds 150% (1.5 charges), is smart to look at, comfortable to hold and fits very conveniently into pocket - don't notice that it's any larger.
It has a hole for the earphone socket but it won't work with a right-angled head, rather only a long male head but not a problem in my opinion.
Charges the phone quickly and only takes 3 hours to fully recharge the unit from empty - recharges from USB into computer or iPhone wall socket charger.
It also comes with a cradle which doubles as a phone case that is equally smart and comfortable.
HIGHLY recommend this. …
- Written by Christopher H from London
Works for me
I looked at both the Morphie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case des I looked at both the Morphie battery pack and the Boostcase – decided on the Boostcase because it comes with an iPhone 5s case designed to connect the phone to the battery (with the Morphie you would have to remove any iPhone case every time you wanted to mount the battery to the phone). I’ve used this Boostcase (2200mAh battery) over a month now for heavy iPhone GPS use and screen-on time, and it still has battery capacity to spare at the end of the day. The battery pack is coated with a rubbery material that improves grip. A light on the back flashes when charging and steady light when charged.
My only criticism of the Boostcase is that the iPhone case they supply is a very smooth plastic – I would prefer a rougher plastic or a rubbery coating to make the phone with just the case (and no battery) more secure in my hand - hence 4 stars. …
- Written by Anthony D from VANCOUVER
2 of 2 people found this useful
Looks & feels great, but can't get a full charge
Aesthetically this case is very pleasing and the material has a really nice feel to it. The battery unit can be removed/put on eas Aesthetically this case is very pleasing and the material has a really nice feel to it. The battery unit can be removed/put on easily, it holds firmly and doesn't make the iPhone too bulky.
However, even with no use and whilst charging my 5s on airplane mode the maximum charge I could reach from the supposedly 2200mAh boostcase was 91% and definitely not the possible 150% the manufacturers claim. (I swapped this case at my apple store, thinking it might be faulty, but the replacement is exactly the same)
I decided to keep the case for the ease of use and nice feel. …
- Written by Yuri P from London
6 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 16, 2014
Does the headphone plug need to be super slim to plug through the case hole into the iPhone5S or does it plug into a plughole on the case?
- Asked by Andrew L from Addlestone
- Feb 6, 2014
Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds th Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds that are supplied with the iPhone 5s fits through the hole. …
- Answered by Anthony D from Vancouver
- Feb 23, 2014
Do you have to charge it together with the phone?
- Asked by Aminu A from Kharkiv
- Nov 11, 2013
No, you can charge them separately or together with the included Boostcase charge cable.
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 17, 2013
Is this compatible with iPhone5s?
- Asked by Venkatram R from Saline
- Oct 28, 2013
Yes, this device is compatible with both the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Devon H from Newark
- Nov 5, 2013