The Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus is the perfect lightweight case for your MacBook. The custom-fit design offers the slim silhouette of a sleeve, with the added functionality of a comfortable shoulder strap. Store your daily accessories in the front organiser panel and keep your iPad safe in a specially fit padded compartment.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Front organiser panel for accessories
- Easy access zip pocket on front flap
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in slim, stylish comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 317.5 mm/12.5 in.
- Width: 406.4 mm/16 in.
- Depth: 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Weight: 500 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 1910101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791191013
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Sleeve Plus for MacBook is AWESOME
LOVE the product - sleek and stylish, yet protective and fits perfectly. SO WORTH IT
- Written by Matt P
79 of 84 people found this useful
More Stylish, Less Spacious
Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough spa Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough space for power brick or iPad charger! …
- Written by ardi B from Dubai
59 of 63 people found this useful
As expected, great product
I wanted a lightweight bag with good padding for my MBP. This fits the bill perfectly.
The padding is spectacularly good. The I wanted a lightweight bag with good padding for my MBP. This fits the bill perfectly.
The padding is spectacularly good. The bag is very easy to use, without tons of zippers and complicated pockets. And you can see the Brenthaven quality in every detail. Lifetime guarantee is a nice touch.
The only improvement I could suggest for future models: foldable inner top corners for better protection against the rain. …
- Written by Mihai C from London
47 of 48 people found this useful
This bag is excellent.
Taken a little getting used to not having a carry handle on top like my previous bag. But that aside, I find this bag the perfect Taken a little getting used to not having a carry handle on top like my previous bag. But that aside, I find this bag the perfect balance of size/thinness and practical storage.
I use this with a 13" Macbook Pro Retina. Although this bag will take a 15" (leaves a little space around the 13) but that doesn't cause any problems. The inside of the bag is nicely padded, and the strap is very strong. I have room for my charger and a couple of books.
I wasn't sure about the blue coloured bag at first, but I saw some reviews on youtube and the colour is different than the product image shows. I ended up with that one over the grey and very happy with the actual colour, its really nice.
I found this an excelled purchase, it was the closest to what I was after at a really good price without compromising on quality. …
- Written by Pete S from Dunedin
Stylish and cute, but not what I was looking for...
I purchased this messenger bag for my Macbook on the great reviews it had. I know its more of a guy's type of bag but i liked how I purchased this messenger bag for my Macbook on the great reviews it had. I know its more of a guy's type of bag but i liked how it looks. Like what the other reviews say, the bag itself is super cute and i love the style of it. BUT I felt like the bag was way to stiff and when putting it on your shoulders, it feels weird. Like the way it hangs on your shoulder is like awkward. I think its due to the fact that the straps aren't on the side of the bag but attached on the back of it. Overall, I didn't really like it so decided to return the item. I wished it was better built and wasn't as stiff as it is. :[ …
- Written by Evelyn C from Monterey Park
3 of 3 people found this useful
Great all round!
This product lived up to all my expectations of something I would buy from apple, it is stylish and made well. It is made from goo This product lived up to all my expectations of something I would buy from apple, it is stylish and made well. It is made from good quality materials for the price, I was not expecting much for the cheap price. The only downfall in my opinion is the latch, it is not very secure in its design and could easily open, even so this is not a deal breaker in my opinion. I would recommend this product for anyone. …
- Written by Gareth B from portmarnock
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this bag fit a 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jim J from Spring Branch
- May 3, 2014
Yes, this bag will fit both a 13" and 15" MacBook Pro/MacBook Air laptops.
- Answered by Brian C from Arlington Heights
- Jul 13, 2014
Hey, will this bag fit a small bottle of water?
- Asked by Cagdas I
- May 5, 2014
No answers yet
does this bag fit the cable as well?
- Asked by Virginia M from Bristol
- Dec 11, 2013
I have one of these bags. Yes, it fits the power supply.
- Answered by Patrick S from Chiswick
- Apr 15, 2014
would this be suitable for the 13" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Brett O from Warrnambool
- Oct 29, 2013
The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime warranty, not sure you can beat that. …
- Answered by Josh E from Sammamish
- Nov 10, 2013
Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air
- Asked by Ronald A from Northville
- Nov 11, 2013