MIPOW Power Tube 2600 (Lightning version) has built-in Lightning connector and male USB connector. No extra cable is needed to charge iPhone 5 or recharge the Power Tube.
- “Made for iPod”, “Made for iPhone” certified
- Built-in Apple Lightning connector, specifically designed for iPod & iPhone
- Compact in size with 2600mAh capacity
- LED battery level and charging status indicators
Did you notice?You don’t need extra cable to charge your iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation) with MIPOW Power Tube 2600L on the go.
Apple Recommends ForiPhone 5 users need an extra charge on the go but not want to bring an extra cable.
What's in the Box?
- MIPOW Power Tube 2600L External Battery
- Carrying Pouch
- Height: 103mm
- Width: 23mm
- Weight: 88g
- Length: 29mm
- Mfr. Part Number: SP2600-O-L-LB
- UPC or EAN No.: 886367006165
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Small but powerful
Love this little power bank. Doesn't need any annoying wires like most others. Nice and compact so it fits into my bag without too Love this little power bank. Doesn't need any annoying wires like most others. Nice and compact so it fits into my bag without too much extra weight. Comes in great colours too - the blue really is that bright! A great buy! …
- Written by Sophie J from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the MIPOW Compact Power Tube Battery with Lightning - 2600 mAh also for other iPhone fives like iPhone 5c / 5s?
- Asked by Ronson C
- Dec 29, 2013
Yes absolutely, however be aware that if you wear an iphone cover you will need to remove it to plug Yes absolutely, however be aware that if you wear an iphone cover you will need to remove it to plug in the lighting cable into the iphone...check out the shape and design …
- Answered by Maurizio M from Milano
- Jan 7, 2014