The press-to-release Lightning connector is ready to charge your iPhone 5 and iPad mini. There is also a built-in female USB port to ensure it’s charging to most of mobiles via its original charging cable. With the maximum 2.1A output, it can support charging to two devices at the same time.
- “Made for iPod”, “Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” certified
- Press to release Apple Lightning connector
- 2.1A output for fast charging
- Support charging for two mobile devices at the same time
- Large 8,000 mAh battery capacity
- Battery level and charging status indicators
Did you notice?You don’t need extra cable to charge your iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation) with MIPOW Power Cube 8000L on the go.
Apple Recommends ForGetting several full charges for your iPhone and iPod on long journey.
What's in the Box?
- MIPOW Power Cube 8000L External Battery
- Carrying Pouch
- Micro USB charging cable
- Height: 17mm
- Width: 92mm
- Weight: 220g
- Length: 92mm
- Mfr. Part Number: SP8000L-SR
- UPC or EAN No.: 886367006264
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I had two of these and both didn't last for a year. The mini usb plug on both device broke. Had both of them replaced under warran I had two of these and both didn't last for a year. The mini usb plug on both device broke. Had both of them replaced under warranty but same problem after 6 months. I would not recommend these portable battery especially for this price. …
- Written by Tze Chiu W from Hong Kong
Caution, incompatible with any cases.
The design looks great. And a 8000mA capacity means you can charge your iPhone probably 3-4 times on a full cycle.
However, the The design looks great. And a 8000mA capacity means you can charge your iPhone probably 3-4 times on a full cycle.
However, the built-in cable has one huge design flaw, it is not compatible with any iPhone/iPad cases (even the apple one), making this specific model (with built-in lightning) less of a good choice than the one that comes with built-in micro-USB --- for you to carry another lightning cable to use the USB port.
I would have given it a 2.5 star had apple included other color choices that MIPOW online stores offers.
Bought mine at the "Hand-picked selection of 2013 too good to miss." Please avoid at all cost. …
- Written by Wei S from Hong Kong
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this product charge a full size iPad or only an iPad mini?
- Asked by Vikas G
- Oct 25, 2013