Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Ultimate Ears BOOM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen – with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size – sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker plays bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colourful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 18 cm/7.09 in.
- Width: 6.91 cm/2.72 in. (Diameter)
- Weight: 540 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000685
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855096104
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
There is a reason it is called Boom. Explosive sound! Love the features and ease of use. UE put a lot of though into how a device There is a reason it is called Boom. Explosive sound! Love the features and ease of use. UE put a lot of though into how a device like this should work, and they have done a fantastic job. Very well balanced sound that never distorts at crazy high volume. I still can't believe how good this is. I'm buying another one to pair in stereo with the cool iOS app. There is nothing at this price point that can compare to the Boom. …
- Written by Aman C from Mississauga
30 of 31 people found this useful
Crispy and very good lows
- Written by Felipe O from Bradenton
30 of 36 people found this useful
Love the quality of the sound from this speaker and the battery life on it cannot be beat. It is truly portable and seems pretty d Love the quality of the sound from this speaker and the battery life on it cannot be beat. It is truly portable and seems pretty durable as well. The only downside to this product is the UE app functionality, which needs an improvement. Love this speaker! …
- Written by Nicholas D from Carmel
9 of 9 people found this useful
Great to take anywhere.
Pros: I take this everywhere with me. It is easy for anybody to connect to via bluetooth, and the app allows you to create setting Pros: I take this everywhere with me. It is easy for anybody to connect to via bluetooth, and the app allows you to create settings for the best sound for where you are. You can even pair two speakers should you happen to own two of them. I really appreciate the alarm, as you can set it up to have a specific playlist of songs to wake up to.
Cons: I took this kayaking once, and it was really hard to get the right sound. No matter the settings or placement, it was too loud where I was, and my friends who weren't very far away from me could BARELY hear the music. My phone speakers carried sound much better. Everywhere else I've taken it (outside of water) the sound balanced nicely. …
- Written by Claire S from Austin
I LOVE IT !!!
I traded in my Beats Pill because the sound quality was horrible. Once I got this one omg I love it. The sound is loud and really I traded in my Beats Pill because the sound quality was horrible. Once I got this one omg I love it. The sound is loud and really clear, it evens has an alarm but you'll have to download the app for the device control it better. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good speaker to wants a good sound quality. The beats is just the logo you'll be paying which you'll regret it. Switch to this one trust it's worth the money! …
- Written by Naida M from Miami
Was advised that at higher volumes this is better than the beats pill at the same price, and i must say the quality of sound is am Was advised that at higher volumes this is better than the beats pill at the same price, and i must say the quality of sound is amazing. With the added benefit of being able to pair two together, this is the best wireless speaker for the price. …
- Written by Richard S from Ribble Valley
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i connect Bluetooth speakers to Apple TV?
- Asked by Barry B from West Chester
- Dec 12, 2013
- Answered by Chris W from Weirton
- Dec 27, 2013
does it play the music if you have a radio app. can u play the music through other apps
- Asked by Scott B
- Jun 17, 2014
Yes it does. I have had the speaker for a while now and it plays through all my apps. Its also insan Yes it does. I have had the speaker for a while now and it plays through all my apps. Its also insanely clear and full on its sound, not to mention it packs HUGE volume for how small it is. I would encourage anyone to invest in this speaker. …
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Yorba Linda
- Jun 25, 2014
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
- Aug 10, 2014
How long should the first charge be?
- Asked by Kamj H from Anmore
- Jul 17, 2014
Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that Out of the box, the UE Boom speaker comes with the battery around 80-100 percent charged. After that, the average charging time is 2-4 hours. To answer your question, it doesn't really matter how long you leave it plugged in for at first, as long as it charges to 100 percent. And since it is a Li-Ion battery it doesn't even have to charge to 100 percent, you can use it whenever. …
- Answered by Filip K from London
- Jul 28, 2014
How do I recharge the battery
- Asked by Barbara S from Halifax
- Aug 5, 2013
The battery recharges using the supplied USB adapter and charging cable. The adapter can also be use The battery recharges using the supplied USB adapter and charging cable. The adapter can also be used to charge your iphone, ipad etc. or alternatively your iphone/ipad charger can be used to charge the speaker. The cable is a USB to micro USB cable - these types of cable are also readily available. The speaker can be used while charging …
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City
- Aug 27, 2013