Uncommon's Deflector Case for iPod touch delivers the future of custom case design. Using its 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds vibrant graphics below the surface of the case. So you get one of the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Direct access to all your iPhone's features
- Camera hole ensures clean photography
- Direct access to loop
- Convenient snap-on design
- Charge your iPod touch while in the case
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colours resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899011808
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The tiger skin case, is it red and black or grey and black?
- Asked by Angela G
- Feb 21, 2014
Which cases fit ipod 16GB 5th Gen? especially to protect the screen.
- Asked by William K
- Dec 25, 2013
Hi, I'd like to know, since it says that it's compatible with 5th Gen 32/64 GB model: Would it fit the 16 GB 5th Gen? If not, why?
- Asked by Jose L. B from Higuey
- Dec 1, 2013
It would fit, but there would be holes in the case where the camera and loop fits.
- Answered by James B from Wahroonga
- Dec 3, 2013